ThE NaDes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quarantine mode fails.

3 posters

Go down

Quarantine mode fails. Empty Quarantine mode fails.

Post by Nasquacker Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:31 pm

Low xp.

Not very fun.

Low xp.

Low xp.

Low xp.

Low xp.

Xp even worse than fireteam.
Nasquacker
Nasquacker
The Pro

Back to top Go down

Quarantine mode fails. Empty Re: Quarantine mode fails.

Post by Powerpole2 Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:42 am

I do admit the xp is extremely low... Hopefully they'll change that in their midmonth update.

CONS TO QUARANTINE:

Zombies are extremely over powered, but it is possible to kill them, with a bit of team effort. I've killed a total of one zombie while it was attacking. It drained everyone's ammo and grenades though, and we definitely could not kill another one.

Stamina glitch. I fricking hate this. For some reason when fellow humans die, and you're a human, your stamina bar gets refilled. Too bad it also prevents stamina from working. Your bar still depletes, but you don't get added speed. They really need to fix this, it makes fleeing from zombies more impossible than it already is.

Teammate unreliability. Not a fault of Quarantine mode itself, but rather the fault of people who refuse to work as a team. Naturally when you're defending, front line goes to the guy with two machine guns with 200 bullets each, over the guy with a m16 and a pistol D=<. This mode is EXTREMELY team based, and if you can't work as one, you're dead.

Hiding spots. Once again not a fault of Quarantine itself, but rather the map. I hope the next update they release a map with more hiding spots. Overdose is still a really cool map though, and reminds me alot of Unreal Tournament with the way it's a small and unbalanced arena.

PROS OF QUARANTINE:

Intensity. By far the leading cause of Quarantine's fun factor is that it's intense. The over powered zombies contribute to this, being impossible to escape from and nearly impossible to kill. There's nothing like defending the upper room for nearly 2 minutes from repeated zombie invasion with a motley team of 6 people, only to have a guy killed at 1 minute left exactly and the other 5 making a break for the now open door, with one locking it from the inside leaving 2 on the outside to die. Only to have the other 2 guys die when the zombies break the glass, leaving the one remaining guy to jump over the heads of zombies and out the glass door and into the flooded area, jumping and evading the zombies for the final 20 seconds until he's the only survivor.

That happened to me last night. FRICKING INTENSE.

Teamwork. With the right strategy and a good buddy to defend with (GOLDEN!), it is actually quite feasible to win the game. This DEFINITELY adds to the fun factor of this mode. There's nothing like me and Golden being the final survivors of a bloody war between us and 14 zombies.

Zombie mode. Who can deny that zombie mode is unnnaturally fun? There's nothing like seeing a room filled with 10 people firing machine guns at you, only for you to jump over their bullets and infect the two people in front, then watching those 2 turn on their former teammates, and chasing down that one guy who tried to run away.

And there we have it. My little review of Quarantine mode. It's by far the best game mode in CA, and with more maps it will never get old. If you don't like it, apparently you've never one of the humans who actually survived the odds.

Nothing is more satisfying.
Powerpole2
Powerpole2
The Retard
The Retard

https://thenades.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GOLDENSAVER Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:18 am

Thank you to all of the soldiers who provided feedback about the new Quarantine Mode. We understand that many have expressed concerns that Infected are too hard to kill and that it is too difficult to survive as a Human. We hear your concerns, are working on some balance changes and plan to provide a game update next week. If you haven't already, post your feedback on the forums under the 7.29.09 Update Feedback thread.

--Combat Arms Command--

Happy nas?
GOLDENSAVER
GOLDENSAVER
The Supplier
The Supplier

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasquacker Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:32 am

lol

yo are you out of nx
Nasquacker
Nasquacker
The Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum