ThE NaDes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

duckyd2 IS back (sorta...)

3 posters

Go down

duckyd2 IS back (sorta...) Empty duckyd2 IS back (sorta...)

Post by DuckyD2 Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:34 am

Sup naders! i know alice caught me in a game outta luck today. this cpu is givin me c r a p, and i think mcafee wont let me use my msnger or clan page!? Its not my cpu and theres nuttin i can do bout it... sorry, dont think im ignoring you if any1 sees me on CA i just dont know how to contact you Mad , but i did finally lvl up (Yay I-tech scope!!), and my kdr is now at .73!!! luvin roadkill, beatin up on a lota nubs there lol, hope ur all kickin ass and keeping the nades a great cbl clean clan! someday well be up there with the big dogs! btw if you can see m e in ur msnger plz try to invite me to my room or ry to get into mine i would love a clan match! in another matter is it just me or are these gray cases ausome! for some1 like me who doesnt pay for sh it there great! so i geuss ifve talked enough so hf gl and go spam sum miracle nades!! (subscribe to kanaro on utube his vidz r ausome! F.A.N.S. )
DuckyD2
DuckyD2
The Pansy

http://skweekyd2@aol.com

Back to top Go down

duckyd2 IS back (sorta...) Empty Re: duckyd2 IS back (sorta...)

Post by Nasquacker Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:28 pm

duckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Very Happy
Nasquacker
Nasquacker
The Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by kai3345 Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:54 pm

DuckyD2 wrote:Sup naders! i know alice caught me in a game outta luck today. this cpu is givin me c r a p, and i think mcafee wont let me use my msnger or clan page!? Its not my cpu and theres nuttin i can do bout it... sorry, dont think im ignoring you if any1 sees me on CA i just dont know how to contact you Mad , but i did finally lvl up (Yay I-tech scope!!), and my kdr is now at .73!!! luvin roadkill, beatin up on a lota nubs there lol, hope ur all kickin ass and keeping the nades a great cbl clean clan! someday well be up there with the big dogs! btw if you can see m e in ur msnger plz try to invite me to my room or ry to get into mine i would love a clan match! in another matter is it just me or are these gray cases ausome! for some1 like me who doesnt pay for sh it there great! so i geuss ifve talked enough so hf gl and go spam sum miracle nades!! (subscribe to kanaro on utube his vidz r ausome! F.A.N.S. )

Lol, Nice post, lol
kai3345
kai3345
The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by DuckyD2 Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:27 pm

who the hell r u? and lol i know i ma truly my fathers son ( has a doctorate in linguistics!) TEEHEE
DuckyD2
DuckyD2
The Pansy

http://skweekyd2@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum