ThE NaDes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reason for my hiatus

3 posters

Go down

Reason for my hiatus Empty Reason for my hiatus

Post by Nabby Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:10 am

Hey guiz,

As most of ya know... I haven't been on Combat Arms recently. Some people, like Golden, know I am a higher rank than Greatfullded in

Modern Warfare 2. It got me to my rank in about 1/8 of the time it took me to get my rank on Combat Arms (I'm one of the GOA). Also, I am

trying to reach the ultimate achievement of getting the "Tactical Nuke." If you are wondering where Pudh is during all this, he is also playing

MW2 and has also practically given up on CA. Of course, I refuse to give up on CA, even if he keeps deleting the game cheers

If any of you have any questions... or want to make this another random thread that people spam on (yes Power, I am talking about you) go

ahead....

(POST YOUR RANDOM COMMENTS BELOW)
Nabby
Nabby
The Leader
The Leader

Back to top Go down

Reason for my hiatus Empty Re: Reason for my hiatus

Post by Nasquacker Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:41 pm

QWERTYUIOP
Nasquacker
Nasquacker
The Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by DuckyD2 Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:39 pm

greatfullded is in MW2 did u play him or somthing?! if so i hope u own his ass! gl w/ the other games! my broke ass shall remain on CA until i get enogh monay for my emulator>>(i shall make a ps1,2,3 , Xbox,360 , gamecube, Bluray, n64 , supernintendo, dreamcast super fu cking frankenstein machine!) of course my bros IT friends will help me get it goin!
DuckyD2
DuckyD2
The Pansy

http://skweekyd2@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum