ThE NaDes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear mother fucking DK24

3 posters

Go down

Dear mother fucking DK24 Empty Dear mother fucking DK24

Post by DuckyD2 Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:09 am

If your still reading these, what you did was completely uncalled for, and no matter what you do we will still always be a clan you can not kick nabby and any of the rest of us you will be reported via my brother that had very deep connections with nexon and will most likely be banned. Yes i did demote you and i dont really care who promoted you, they obviously didnt see my post, the resaon for that demotion was clearly stated on the clan page. "you kick kicking my recruits" If you had discussed it with me after i demoted you I may have given admin back myself but i simply did not think you had enough maturity or were nice enough to hve the power to be an admin. obviously i was right about that. Nabby I hope you do not quit the clan weve all been in it for a while and i belive it simply makes a free game all the more fun for all of us. we can get back the members that matter most obviously being golden, power, all the admins and anyone else that was there scince the beginning. we have got a level 3 now and will be able to get all new players and kind of keep out some of the afk people from the clan. we should not make this clan about being good or being a high rank but instead just people who are nice and fun to be around not these little kids that cant just leave it as a game like all other forms of technology. In the case that you do want to go to a bigger and badder clan I will make a new clan that ANY of the rest of You wish to join. I think it is important that we have EVERY SINGLE member in the clan join the forums. It may help stop incidents like this from happening.

Yes i know I just wrote an essay (can you tell i ws pised and bored at the sane time)

thank you fucking dk
DuckyD2
DuckyD2
DuckyD2
The Pansy

http://skweekyd2@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Dear mother fucking DK24 Empty Re: Dear mother fucking DK24

Post by Nabby Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:49 am

Agreed Ducky

Anyways, Golden has decided to try out for Team Paragon (which means our clan is practically nothing without one of the three co-founders).

I am torn between keeping the clan and deleting it, keeping it means restarting everything which practically took a year to get started, or delete it and just try being a loner for a bit and getting into a good clan.

As of right now, ThE NaDes is still up and running, so it wont go anywhere. Any suggestions on what to do will be greatly appreciated.

So for now, want to wish Golden the best of luck with his application.

Signing off,
Nabby
Nabby
Nabby
The Leader
The Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Powerpole2 Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:57 pm

Golden? Team Paragon???

I thought they were m32 haters. In fact I'm pretty sure they are. They are a WOGL clan after all, and that stands for... Whine Over Grenade Launchers... I guess? Seriously, Team Paragon is ultimate gay and you won't like it Golden. They don't allow specs, backpacks, nothing.

As for me, I'm going to stick around as unsigned for a while. I get a lot of invitations to high level clans because I'm a high level person, and am awesome no less. They all wanted me when I was in The Nades, and they'll all probably want me now that I don't have a clan.

I just have to make sure they're completely CBL clean and don't hate on the M32.

Sorry Nades. I'll still hang around here though.
Powerpole2
Powerpole2
The Retard
The Retard

https://thenades.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabby Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:56 pm

So that's it then?

All the co-founders are gone? 'Cept for me?

Argh... this is gonna be one hard decision...

I feel SO SAD! All the nice people I came to know from this game... all gone due to one idiot who wrecked it all....
Nabby
Nabby
The Leader
The Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Powerpole2 Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:04 am

I'm not gone. We still played together on CA, and I'm still posting here. It's not like we're quitting CA because of this.
Powerpole2
Powerpole2
The Retard
The Retard

https://thenades.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabby Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:37 pm

I know.. but we're not gonna be in the same clan...
Nabby
Nabby
The Leader
The Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by DuckyD2 Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:48 pm

so... yah quite obviously the clan is broke up at this point...it was fun while it lasted.
Ive been in 3 clans and this is the only one i liked where we all were mature and knew that it was just a game.

Nabby i completely understand why u dont want to be the leader of a clan, you may want to be free to go and get into a good clan that has stats.

Whenever it happens I will make a clan and i think I have decided the name...
"Nade Company" (if it is not taken), I wish to stay with the original Nade concept, because I think it was just a good "omen". IT will be a competeley no glitch, no hack clan with the edition that if you are not nice you can GTFO.

Admins will NOT be made admins unless consulting with me. Cuz honestly You dont need to be an admin if your gonna post stupid shit on the clan page and if your not on CA atleast once a week.

also I will be making a clan forum that will be required to be in the clan and it WILL be posted on if not by others by me. Im trying to customize it as uh as possible and will prob have a clan video made with hypercam.

I hope that even if you are not in the clan you will join. that means you power goldensaver and anyone else.

I am actually going to try and save some money for color and patch for he clan but i dont have much.

By the way I already was recruiting today for THE NADES and got 4 who r ok players and all pretty nice that i belive will all join my new clan too.

And the real main goal of this clan will be "have fun" because if a game is not fun it is not a game it is life. im not going o worry about being a lvl 3 or whatever if it hapens than that is great and i will be happy but thats not the point.

And nabby please just calm down everything happens for a reason rich boy hehe (btw thats your nickname now hehe)

well i geuss thats it Im going to go work on the forum (forumotion) now.
Keep On Keepin' On
DuckyD2

P.S. its DK34 not 24 my bad lol
DuckyD2
DuckyD2
The Pansy

Back to top Go down

Post by DuckyD2 Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:07 am

btw sites up now

http://nadecompany.forumotion.com/

tell me what you think and join it. If you dont like the name i can always change it.
DuckyD2
DuckyD2
The Pansy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabby Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:05 pm

why the heck am i rich boy!??!

and if i join ur clan... could i be an admin?
Nabby
Nabby
The Leader
The Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by DuckyD2 Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:18 pm

of course your an admin i assumed you know i ment you would be lol

and I just call you rich boy cuz i dont have a 48 inch flatscreen Razz for that matter i dont even have my own room im in the living room soo your all rich to me Smile
DuckyD2
DuckyD2
The Pansy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabby Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:31 pm

ok then...
Nabby
Nabby
The Leader
The Leader